Wednesday, July 26, 2017

AG 3-D Flower Dies

How many of you watch HSN every time they have a craft day?  I was in VA when they had the one in July.  That didn't keep me from watching and my daughter-in-law kept encouraging me to buy "stuff".  I was pretty bad.  One of things I bought was Anna's 3-D Flower Dies.  In case you haven't noticed I love flowers.  Today, I finally got out the dies and made this card.


Card Details:
5X7 Card base - I made this card base from paper with gradient colors
Background design - embossing folder from Cuttlebug Bird Cages and Branches dies and embossing folders.
Flowers & leaves- Anna's 3-D Flower dies - cut from gradient paper
Sentiment

Thank you for joining me today.  I hope you're getting excited about the upcoming Blog Hop on August 1 with Graciellie Design and Paper Temptress.  I know I am.

God Bless You!!!  Peggy



Challenges for this card:
A Bit More Time to Craft (2W, P1/15, E3) Always Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1, E3) - Always Anything Goes
Create and Inspire (M, P10. E3) #64 - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage Challenges (2W, P7/21, F, E3) #92 Anything Goes
Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #10 Floral

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so gorgeous and I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenge.
    Mary (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.