Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Wedding/Christmas Card

Okay, this will be the last of this series of cards featuring AG Beribboned Dies.  I started this card as a Christmas card but I believe it looks more like a wedding card.  What do you think?

Card Supplies:
5X7 card base-med. gray
Background-AG Beribboned Die cut from a glitter paper
Bells - AG Christmas Bells Dies cut from foil paper

Okay, let me know.  Christmas or Wedding?  Thank you for your visit today.  More to come.

God Bless You!!!  Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card in the silver and it is a design that would work for either a Christmas or a wedding card. Especially in the silver. Reminds me of a silver anniversary one in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. This would make a very nice wedding card. Or anniversary, as Verna mentioned. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40