Monday, October 4, 2010

You're Too Kind

I am enjoying my visit with Donna and her family.  She has to go to a seminar for a couple of days.  I'm here to pick Jacob up at school and take care of him while she's away since her husband works second shift.  Jacob and I always have a good time.

We made a few cards today.  The two I'm going to show you, we used Papercraft Inspirations downloadable paper to make them.  I made this one using a butterfly background.  I cut the big butterfly at 1 3/4' using Indie Art Cricut Cartridge.  I cut the shadow and the regular features, then ran them through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder.  I added pearls and ribbon to perk it up.

Donna made this one using a cute apple speckled paper and an embellishment that came with the Papercraft Inspirations paper.  She added brads to the sentiment. 

If you like printing your own cardstock you will enjoy Papercraft Inspirations website.  If you click on the link above, it will take you there.

Thanks for visiting our blog.  It is our desire that you will find inspiration in something we do.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those papers are great. I am liking the idea of printing papers. I have a Canon pixma printer and I bet it'll do well.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40