Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thank You - Digi Stamp and Tie The Knot Cartridge


A friend of mine recently got married and she had ribbon tied everywhere at the wedding and reception. Her aunt is my best friend and she saw me looking at the ribbon. I must confess that I do have a ribbon fetish. Well, Sherry asked me if I would want to have some of the ribbon if Taylor didn't want to keep it. Of course I said, YES!! So I made this card to thank her!

I used a sketch from the Mojomonday Blog to make this card. The ribbon on this card is some of the ribbon that Sherry brought me last week!! I cut the scalloped pieces with the Tie The Knot cartridge and the digi stamp was a free stamp that I downloaded and colored from the Meljen's Digital Blogspot.

Thanks for visiting and come back soon! Until another day, God Bless! Donna

6 comments:

  1. Oh Donna - this is wonderful! Love it - and you used one of my favorite artists stamps!! Wonderful job! Hey you should enter it in the Meljen's Challenge this week too - it's anything goes! OH AND gorgeous ribbon - way to recycle - and I'm with ya - LOVE RIBBON
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - so glad you entered!!! Love it!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet! Adore the colours - you've brought out his sweetness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright and cheery little card, and I do so love that ribbon. Everyone who knows me saves ribbons from whereever they happen to be that has ribbons being taken off items. Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment and for playing in our BBTB2 blog hop. AND thank you for becoming a follower.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...so, so pretty!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image and how you colored him. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40