Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scalloped Gate Card

I was inspired to make this card by a picture in the Cards magazine.  I must admit though, it became a bit of a problem.  I created my file in Design Studio but somehow my top cut did not match up the way I wanted it to.  I guess that means I just need to keep practicing.  I really need to get my Gypsy out and stop letting it intimidate me.  Another challenge.
I used George and and Lacy Labels to create the card base and the top layer.  The flourish is from Cindy Loo.  I don't know what I would do without George and Cindy Loo is one of my all time favorites.  I tied it together with white ribbon.

The card opens to reveal a digistamp of one of my favorite characters.  This little bird makes me smile everytime I see him.  He is always so cheerful, no matter what situation he is in.  I colored him with Promarkers.  The sentiment reads "I wish you this kind of happy."  

I wish the same thing for all of you.  Thanks for visiting our blog and hope you have a wonderful day.  God Bless each of you.  Peggy 

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40